Sunday, April 13, 2014

Redo of Rhino model













As all of you may know i been having a hard time with the massing of my building , it wasn't until i spoke to Prof. lia and she show me what i keep on over looking.I kelp over looking the greatness of the ramp and how it didn't need to be enclose. I was so concerned on enclosing my building that i lost the building identity. This time i fix some of the sizes of the space and corrected the highs of the building but for the most part everything is the same.

2 comments:

  1. Much better. I can't wait to see the plans and sections developing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Pedro! Very nice indeed! Your volumes and your overall composition are elegant and begin to show movement just like you intended all along. Lia is right though - you need to start developing your design into a building! Because of your unconventional forms, at some points you may need to be very creative (perhaps even daring) and I hope that you will enjoy the process. So do not hesitate to invent and investigate new ideas and solutions if you feel that you need to do so. Just make sure that you keep track of your time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete