Monday, March 24, 2014

Inspiration For Model




While thinking about how to make my model i found some pictures on line that give me some inspiration on how to start , the first picture is the inside of a Ferrari Enzo F140 motor. The reason i pick this pictures is because i like the way everything is interlocking with one another in order for it to make the motor work, just like a building should. The motor also show movement which is something that i want to be represented in my model like my other post. The other picture are of a Termini Station in Baths of Diocletian, Rome, Italy, it is a parking lot that is mainly design for scooters. I like the way this was design because of how scooter friendly it is , you also have this creative way on how to enter the building . i will be using these ideas in my model. link to the termini project http://www.aasarchitecture.com/2014/03/Motorino-Checkpoint-competition-by-JGCH.html

1 comment:

  1. The F140 motor pic looks great! And as you correctly point out, every part of it is there for a reason!

    ReplyDelete