Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Concept Design

Impression
When i first went to visit my site , it was very cold and lonely, there was no one around and very quiet.
While i was standing there alone it was very relaxing , the water hitting the rocks and the view of the city gave me a peaceful feeling.

Edge

When thinking of the word "edge" what came to mind was life or death , that moment where your whole life can change in the blink of a eye. The risk we take on a day to day bases sometime is the different between life or death ,some people get a rush out of living on the edge , while other play it safe
 
Program

When I started designing my "Program" sheet I wasn't only thinking about what I would like to have in my museum but what car mean to me. Cars to me is like a empty canvas to a artiest , its a place a  where you can let you creativity flow , breaking rules and creating your own. Car to me also has a rich history that keep on evolving but never forgets its roots.
 
This is a video of me during class presenting my Concept Design
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment